Saturday, November 10, 2012

Simplicity Hair Oil Blend

Hey dolls! It's been a while since I posted anything here on my blog. Today Im here to do a review on the Simplicity Hair Oil Blend that I purchased a few weeks ago. Simplicity Hair Oil Blend is a hair care company that produces all natural products for women, men and children of all ethnicities. 


Let's start with the packaging; it came in like on the picture below. I purchased a bottle of 50ml, which is the biggest bottle they have. I also got an additional applicator bottle and a "Dropper", the dropper was free of charges. I got their business card and a note from Lis' saying: "Congratulations on the start of your new Healthy Hair Journey! Thanks for your patronage. Be well, Lis'". You also get a card of instructions on how to use the hair oil blend. When I first opened the bottle, the first thing I noticed was the fragrance, which I liked very much, when I applied it to my scalp, it gave me the tingling feeling, air penetrated into my hair, it felt so good. I wanted this product mostly for my scalp to see if it can reduce the itchiness. I used it for like 2-3 weeks, I finished it last weekend. 




The Ingredients:
Grapeseed Oil
Jojoba Oil
Coconut Oil
Rosemary Verbenone Oil
Lavender Oil
Ylang Ylang Oil
Peppermint Oil
Sage Oil
Eucalyptus Oil
TeaTree Oil
Bay Laurel Oil
Lemon Oil
Carrot Seed Oil


My opinion:
I think it's a great product, it contains the best oils. I wish they made bigger bottles for longer period of usage. It didn't really help my scalp that much, but my hair is healthier, shiny and pretty soft, especially on the ends, my ends tend to get kinda hard, so it helped keep them soft. Last but not least, I loved the customer service, Lis' is just so nice and helps so much.
I would recommend people to purchase this product and try it, and tell me what you think of it.

Visit their website by clicking on this link -> Simplicity Hair Oil Blend


xoxo khadiejolie

6 comments:

  1. Niice Niice , mn hjalp dt isje i dt heletatt hodebunnen??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nej, det hjalp bare å holde håret mitt fint og alt det der, men bunnen gjør forsatt vondt, men kanskje det e større enn dt jg tror, kanskje jeg må til legen for å undersøke dt for det e ikke vanlig ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. okiii, jeg også må kansje til legen, for mama sa at jeg har uvanlig myk hodebunn, eg trur ikke dt e bare tørhet dt e noe større ja.. aiit aiit thanks fo sharing girlfrien, sga vurdere om eg sga få tag i dt , og prøve dt mot tørt hår ;) hama kor mye du betalte for toll då? sidn 45 e sure more than 200kr =D eg e redd i toll ass av o te kommer dt ein regning som blows ma eyes up hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far jeg har ikke betalt noe toll for alle tingene jeg kjøper på nettet, jeg har betalt bare en gang, for lenge siden, og det var bare 180kr

      Delete
  4. Perhaps you should have tried using a little at a time. 2-3 weeks is a short time for your hair to adjust to a new product. I would say for any oil less is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh maybe i should give it more time

      Delete